Friday, May 15, 2009

NES, SNES, N64 Adapter for Virtual Console


Since the announcement of the Virtual Console, I dreamed of a day where I could lazily play all my favorite retro classics on my Wii, without having to move from my couch. Slowly, that is becoming more and more of a reality.

Thanks to the new Innex 3-in-1 Virtual Retro Adapter developed by Komodo, you can play all your favorite retro titles with NES, SNES and N64 controllers. The price? A very reasonable $19.99. The controller adapter will make its debut at E3 and be available to purchase this June.

While the adapter plugs in through the GameCube port for play on all Virtual Console titles, it's unclear whether titles like Mario Kart Wii which allow for GameCube controllers will properly recognize if you were to use, say, a N64 controller. Regardless, this adapater is a must have.

No comments: