Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little League Returns this June

The youngin's are at it again this June with the release of the Little League World Series Baseball 2009. The game promises a more refined, and more accessible experience than the previous '08 installment.

"[The game] aims to broaden the franchise's appeal even wider, giving experienced gamers a sense of depth and to feel more challenged while still making it easy for parents or grandparents to pick up and play," exclaims David Oxford of Activision Publishing.

I don't consider myself a gaming snob, but if there is a title I think my grandparents can play with me, i'm pretty much gonna put it down. Especially since they're dead... Anywho, the game will feature enhanced, precise controls for both the Wii Remote and DS stylus.

Activision

No comments: