Thursday, August 20, 2009

Soon, you can launch games from inside your PS Home

Hello? Is anyone here?

I've visited PS Home about 5 times. Everytime I go, I wander aimlessly and realize there's nothing that I'm really interested in doing. However, starting this fall you'll be able to launch games from inside of Home. I believe this step will really add a lot to the whole experience. In some ways, I look at Home as an experimental dashboard for PlayStation.

Currently, the main dashboard is pretty lackluster, and yes the 3.00 software update coming soon will offer more features. But I also wonder if the plan is to have your console boot up to Home, and access all of what Home offers plus your navigation menu. I guess we'll see, but either way it's nice to get the upgraded feature.

Kotaku

No comments: