Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing Dress Up

Sure, Xbox Live offers plenty of time wasters like a massive library of downloadable games and demos, HD video rentals, support for Netflix's Instant Queue, and (oh yeah) Xbox 360 games. But I like to fart around with my avatar. I've gotten it to look a lot like me, but the clothes are still a bit of a problem. I don't expect Microsoft to anticipate my regular mode of dress (parachute pants, fingerless gloves, and a pirate hat), but couldn't they at least try to come close?

Well, it looks like they're inching a little closer with another round of clothing updates for your virtual doppelganger. Here's the list:

For dudes:
Striped polo shirt
Striped jacket with polo
Checked jacket with polo
Open neck cardigan
Embroidered pants
Suspenders with high pants

For cross-dressing dudes:
Hiking jacket
Chinos with belt
Rainy day boots
Scarlett pumps
Lavender polo shirt

As always, any clothes with a gold star are new since the last time you logged in, so go waste your time in style.

Source: videogamer.com

No comments: