Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prince of Persia DLC Details

I really liked the new Prince of Persia, but it's weathered its fair share of criticism. A lot of the scorn is directed at the game's ending, which I won't spoil here. Suffice it to say, I can see how some people might think it's a cop-out. So those people should be happy to know that the upcoming downloadable Prince of Persia content, Epilogue, will continue the story past the end of the game.

And people like me should be happy just to know that we're getting more Prince of Persia.

The DLC will feature a new area to explore, the Underground Palace, as well as a new power for Elika and a new combat move for the Prince. Traps and enemies will also be tougher, and you'll be able to unlock new character skins. Since I've already played through the game a second time dressed as Altair from Assassin's Creed, I could use a new skin. Hopefully one that doesn't constantly inspire me to jump from great heights into carts of hay.

No word on pricing yet, but Epilogue comes out February 26.

Source: Ubisoft

No comments: